This property offers you the ambience of rural living with the facilities of a City close by
Transport, Shopping Centre five minutes away and hospital and inner city 10 minutes drive.
Plenty of employment with the Industrial Area and Costco close by.
If you want the right position to meet all the facilities this is the place for you.
Positioned on 3.13 Usable acres fully fenced suitable for Horses, goats, sheep - plenty of water.
4 bedrooms, cosy fire place for winter nights in lounge room and an expansive outdoor Verandah wrapping around
two sides of this well maintained home. Mountain and rural views await you.
This home is a rare sighting on the current market with great features this property won't be available for long!
- 4 Bedrooms with built ins
- Large Wrap Around Balcony with Ceiling Fans
- Aircon Unit in Kitchen/Living Area
- Aircon in Largest Bedroom
- Under House Open Storage and car accommodation
- 3 Bay Shed & 2 Bay Garage
- Fully Fenced Yard and paddock
- Block size of roughly 3 acre's
- Solar Panels
- Open Plan kitchen
- Fire Place
- 6 Car lock up Garage
- 2 Car lock up garage
- With Prime Location (Approximately)
- 6 minutes to Booval Train Station & Aldi
- 7 minutes to Booval Shopping Fair including Woolworths
- 10 minutes to Ipswich CBD & Hospital
Call Josephine 0411729656 now to book an inspection!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Atlantic Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
0411 729 656
4 1 10